Having professional help when dealing with GST can be huge. But what type of professional should you be looking for? Here’s a quick guide:

Chartered Accountant

Chartered Accountants (CAs) are certified financial and accounting professionals. CAs specialize in areas like taxation, auditing, accounting and financial advising and are equipped to provide the best advice when it comes to GST. When looking for a qualified professional to help you get the most out of your GST refunds and advice, enlisting the services of a Chartered Accountant can be an invaluable asset.

GST Advocate/Lawyer

GST advocates/lawyers are experts in indirect taxation including but not limited to Central Goods & Services Tax Act, 2017 (CGST Act) and Integrated Goods & Services Tax Act, 2017 (IGST Act). They know exactly how and when to use the various legal provisions that apply to GST refunds and filing returns, as well as how to protect your business interests.

Business Consultants

Business consultants can provide valuable advice on various aspects of running a business, from cost-cutting options to investments in new areas. They have knowledge about all types of taxes – direct and indirect – as well as regulatory laws like VAT or Sales Tax. With their expertise in these areas, they can advise businesses on how they could benefit from GST while ensuring they comply with legal regulations.

Call To Action